We are a full-service facility providing the finest professional healthcare for your pet. Our well-trained, caring, client-oriented staff reinforces our commitment to offer you the very best in veterinary services. Our hospital was established in 1981 and we have been serving the residents of this community ever since. Our animal-health technicians are trained extensively in surgical preparation, assistance, patient care and restraint. We also maintain a clean and healthy environment consistent with hospital standards.
Our equine services division under Briarwood Equine Associates provides veterinary services to our equine patients directly to your stables/barn via our state-of- the-art mobile equine clinic.
Briarwood Animal Hospital offers state-of-the-art medical diagnostics, preventive health care, routine checkups, surgical procedures and compassion and understanding for you and your pet. We will be glad to refer to your pet’s records and provide current healthcare information.
Here are a few reasons to choose us:
- Small and large animal medicine and surgery.
- Complete animal healthcare facility.
- Preventive medicine.
- Food and nutritional supplements.
- State-of-the-art, 3,600 square-foot facility that is conveniently located on US 1.
- Highly trained doctors and staff. Doctors have over 40 years of combined experience in veterinary medicine and surgery.
- In business at the same location for over 28 years.
- Personalized service in a caring and compassionate setting.
Make your appointment today!