We have GREAT NEWS to share with all of you! As you know, our LIVE in-person Total Immersion Training Events have been put on hold until after the current health crisis is over and public safety restrictions are lifted. If you know me, then you also know I am totally committed to offering clients choices NOT ultimatums. So we have updated our choices for your attendees to receive this life-changing training.
We WILL conduct a digital Total Immersion Summit on the same dates as the LIVE training that was previously scheduled for Boston, Chicago & Los Angeles.
Here is the best part. You NOW have 3 choices for your team to get the training:
- Attend BOTH the Digital Summit PLUS attend a future LIVE in-person event as well!
- Attend ONLY the Digital Summit on the same dates you were previously scheduled to attend.
- Attend ONLY a LIVE in-person, Total Immersion Summit at a later date in the same city.
- Each attendee will role-play and interact with Joe Crisara just like at a LIVE in-person event.
- Students will have the same workbooks & materials as they would in-person
- Joe will pause and interact with attendees at least once per hour or more during the class.
- Students can raise their hand and our meeting monitor will alert Joe to respond to questions.
- Students will get assignments nightly and must complete them before class starts the next day.
- Student role-play graduations will be recorded as they would be at an in-person event.
- Certificates of graduation will be sent and the final videos will be accessible following the event.
- 4-Weeks of following up coaching will be done as usual to give students personal follow-through.
If you would like to participate with the Digital Total Immersion please read the following guidelines:
- Only those that have registered & invested in the class may attend.
- Recording or additional people in the training are prohibited and will be removed.
- All materials such as a workbook and all other study guides will be sent to each attendee
- Each person must have a camera to participate on their pc or digital device.
- Students must be logged into the class with the camera and microphone on at all times.
- Attendees who are not responsive or without camera/mic will be removed from the training
- We will send out forms that would need to be filled out and sent back before the training.
- We will do a video & audio event test on Thursday, March 19th at 12-noon pacific time.
If you would like to move forward with the Digital Total Immersion training, please let us know by Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 by the end of the day. Remember, you can ALSO meet LIVE in-person at a Total Immersion Training Event in the same city as soon as we are cleared to re-schedule these events.
With warm regards,
America’s Service Sales Coach